Local Coffee Shop
Local, hidden gem coffee shop increases revenue by 80% with Local SEO services.
Clicks for directions on Google are up 44% over the past 90 days
Located in an enchanted garden in a quaint business park, the coffee shop needed to find a way to drive new customers since most of the local employees were not working at the nearby office buildings during the pandemic. Since the regular visitor count was steadily declining we turned to Google and started optimizing Local SEO.
Share Case Study
Goals & Objectives
- Optimize your Google Business Profile to help your brand show up more often on Google search & local maps.
- Submit NAP (Name, Address, Phone, Hours) to high-quality local directories in order for potential customers to easily find your business.
- Use Local SEO tactics to reach mobile consumers searching for similar products or services.
- Help create and build a community of raving customers to establish your brand name in your local area as the go-to place.
- Increase foot traffic to your business by applying the correct categories to your GMB listing and expanding your business bio.
- Respond to and request more reviews to continue to build your online presence and brand reputation.
- Clicks on driving directions from Google have been up by 44% for the past 90 days when compared to the previous period. (See below)
- After reviewing the data and customer feedback, the coffee shop decided to open on Sundays and is now serving 7 days a week.
- Local Listings & Local Citations Submissions
- Google My Business optimizations
- Consistent updates and photos posted
- Expanded the information in the profile
- Claimed and verified Google Business Profile
- Reputation management